- Monitoring and supporting our software infrastructure and model production system; Investigating and troubleshooting issues;
- Developing software systems in Golang/Java;
- Integrating best-of-breed tools and technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Zookeeper, Mesos, Docker, Elasticsearch;
- Assembling platforms and frameworks to automate business processes;
- Collaborating with internal technology, research and portfolio management teams.
- Strong background in DevOps, technical operations or software development, great interpersonal skills, and familiarity with systems administration and/or integration. In addition, the candidate will have;
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative field;
- Experience working in Linux; familiar with bash scripting;
- Demonstrated experience using Python and/or Java; experience with relational databases (MySQL);
- Familiarity with existing open-source software packages and the DevOps toolchain;
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment preferred;
- Excellent analytical skills and a passion for solving problems;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Fluency in the English language;
- Be detail oriented and capable of multitasking and delivering in fast-paced work environment;
- Able to work independently with minimal direction;
- Candidates need not have prior experience in financial services.
WHY YOU’D LOVE WORKING IN HERE
- Attractive salary;
- Insurance according to Vietnamese Labor Law;
- Company trips, Teambuilding, Year-end party, and other festivities;
- Entrepreneurial environment with young and ambitious colleagues;
- Opportunities to work closely with founders and learn how to grow a startup;
- Opportunities to take initiatives, make an impact and become a true leader;
- Other benefits are further discussed at the final interview.