- Communicate/liaise actively with Product Owner for any requirement clarification or feature study;
- Analyse business requirements and propose optimal solution to stakeholders;
- Review business requirements and deliver detailed requirement analyses in accurate and timely manner. Highlight any requirement conflict and propose optimal solution to Stakeholders;
- Deliver document write-up such as Business Requirement Document, Functional Specification Document, User Guide, Feature Study and other document that might be required;
- Work closely with technical team and a variety of Stakeholders to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction;
- Develop user stories, requirements specifications and other necessary documentations;
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing to ensure the business requirements are met;
- Apply strong business analysis skills and user centric mindset to bring out a user-friendly and value-maximized product;
- Manage requirement changes;
- Provide mentoring/training where necessary.
- At least 3 years working experience in IT business analysis. Bachelor’s degree in IT, Economics;
- Have good software business analysis skills, ability to understand business objectives and translate them into specific requirements;
- Experience in influencing and collaborating with developers, testers, project managers and UX/UI designers;
- Experienced with UI/UX, and with a user centric mindset or understanding;
- Have good presentation skills;
- Have the following skills: Analysis concepts, MS SQL Server or Oracle, UML, Microsoft Visio or any other GUI design too.
Why you’d love working here
- Meaningful work with passionate colleagues;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Year-end bonus & performance bonus;
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Very nice & open office with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee and tea;
- We create a environment where you can be best of yourself, grow with us and together we make it works.