We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer (COO) to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (R&D, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Manufaturing, etc.).
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance.
- Assist CEO in expanding the global market.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.).
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Requirements & Skills:
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role.
- Understanding of business functions such as Finance, Marketing/Sale, Manufacturing, R&D etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Experience in global marketing/sale managment will be a plus.
- English: professional
- Why you’d love working here
- Working days: Monday – Friday (5 days/week), day-off: Saturday, Sunday;
- Breaktime for exercise: 30 minutes/day in the morning and afternoon shifts;
- Attractive salary and bonus.
- 13th-month salary bonus;
- Annual ESOP bonus for excellent employees;
- Salary review: Once/year;
- Social insurance and health insurance premiums according to regulations;
- Annual health check for employees;
- Welfare such as Tet bonus, birthday gift, ceremony, ….
- Modern, youthful and professional working environment;
- Get working experience from leaders and domestic & international experts;
- Tuition support when participating in professional training courses
CV sent to email: [email protected] (Ms.Vân) SĐT: 0966.404.890