- We are looking for Experienced iOS Developer to join our dynamic teams, doing 3 fast-growing products: Personalized News, Social Network, Public Administratio;
- You will have a chance to contribute and resolve interesting problems at scale, to serve multi-millions users.
What will you do?
- Translate designs and wire-frames into high quality code;
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable mobile client code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
Your Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of work experience as iOS Developer (Swift);
- Strong knowledge of mobile development tools, different versions of mobile OS, and how to deal with different screen sizes;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services;
- Strong knowledge of Mobile UI design principles, patterns, and best practices;
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
- Knowledge of the open-source ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications;
- Familiarity with continuous integration;
- Have experiment with MVVM & RxSwift is an advance.
Why you’d love working here
- We will do our best to make sure you are motivated, happy, healthy, and productive. Followings are the few things that we have;
- Attractive compensation, regular assessments and salary reviews;
- 15 to 20+ paid day off per year;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Very nice & open office with full of accessories for active recreation, sport, fruits, coffee and tea;
- The list can go on, but the bottom line is: we want you to succeed with us, and we are willing to go far and beyond to make it happen.